Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Carter's Cat House is OPEN!! YAY!!

I'm so excited!!  Carter's Cat House is open!  I love the KittyCats so much that I opened my own auction house, marketplace and bid board area for them!  I'm also going to be holding a weekly "Best In Show" competition for everyone's favorite kitties!

These KittyCats are so awesome.  I love just about everything about them.  The textures are amazing, the animations are sooooooo cute and the accessories that people are making for them are absolutely gorgeous.  The creativity of everyone I've met in association with these lil' cuties is just fantastic.  If you take a look on Marketplace now, you'll see such an influx of stylish, innovative and well built items that have been created since the release of the KittyCats.  There's not only super cute chairs and cat trees, but things you would never think of for them.  And, what I love about most of these creations is that they're made for giving individual cats a place to chill - not just a huge holding pen like you see with horses or other breedables.

There's not only resale potential with these guys, there's also an entire community that's being built around them.  That's why I'm doing a "Best In Show" cat show every week.  It's free to enter and free to vote.  And, cash prizes given every week for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!  I want to not only provide a space for people to resell their kitties and accessories, but to also allow a space for people to show off their pride and joy even if they're not wanting to sell it.  Why?  Because I get IM's everyday from friends that are so excited about one of the babies that they get and when I ask how much they're going to sell them for, they tell me that they could NEVER sell him/her.  And, I can totally understand where they're coming from.  I have a couple of KittyCats that I have just gotten so attached to.  Every time someone comes over to the house, I not only give them a tour, but I make sure they see my furry lil' friends hanging out in the living room.  LOL

I wanted to bring that sense of pride for all of the people that either rent space in the marketplace, use one of the bid boards, take part in the auctions or enter their KittyCat in our "Best In Show".  My goal for this venue is to give people a place to come with their KittyCats and talk with other owners, breeders and admirers.  I hope that the build I've done helps to emphasize that and to celebrate our kitties and owners.

Please take a moment to stop by - even if you don't own a KittyCat - and let me know what you think.  Do a search for "Carter's Cat House" and come by for a tour.  If me or one of my staff members are there, we'll be more than happy to show you around. :-D  Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment